Monday, April 11, 2005

something about today

maybe it's the weather, the cool breeze blowing through the window of the computer infected air.

maybe because i'm glad i can still get sleep.

i just sat here...stopping for a while, i looked around.

how grateful i have to be.

my parents offered to help me with my thesis...haha...funny...we can cut stuff, they said...
my brother brining me back tasty bubble tea to help keep me awake, and it helps
my dad peels me an orange afraid that i'm not getting my fruits and vitamins
and all this gratefulness hits me when i take a bite into the japanese rice ball dessert left on my table while i was away from it for 2 min.
friends praying for me. it means all too much.
i know He did not forget me, nor does He forget anybody.
i give my praise back to Him.

then i look again,
and think of other blessings,
the spring weather,
building a model, although, i am tired, i'm happy working on it, and also the presentation boards

being able to step outside...breathe
taking a moment to realize there's so much more out there.

when i came home from dinner,
i didn't like the feeling
'what if i didn't have school work to come home to. what would i be doing?'
nothing?

and no ttc strike.
the positive overweighs the negative. finally.
thanks.