Saturday, April 09, 2005

life chaser

it's been a while since i've had a good night's sleep
it's only worst in the mornings, waking up looking quite shabby and worn.
in the afternoon i'm good, not tired, working fast and thinking fast.
then comes now not really working at a good pace...but still getting things done.

it is the Lord that gives me strength, thanks for the prayers.
and the Lord which brings the sun to wake me in the mornings.

what have i been thinking?

well...there's an ache in my heart
i'm missing something, someone?
i don't know.
________________________________________

'surface' person?
most of the time, yes
unless i'm given the chance,
when i feel and find somebody willing to listen,
and will understand,
and takes time to think.

not ocean's of i see, i see
not glazed eyes,
not too busy to listen,
not thinking of what to do next, where to go
though sometimes i do those.
i do realize, and i don't feel great.
my mind wanders.

know that i will listen
to try my best to understand.
know that i think of what i've seen, heard.
it doesn't just leave my mind.
but when it does,
i keep it in my heart.