Saturday, April 16, 2005

in a haircut

o no!!!!!!
i look like a FOB...!
i went to get my haircut after a plea from my grandfather and my parents.
okok...i know i gotta get a haircut...
so i finally went today.
uh o...the person i usually go to is too busy for today...
so i go look for another place...okay..found one...go in...

different...really different...
ay...
okay...i would also say weird...i guess i've never had such an odd hair cutting experience before.
i give respect to hair stylists...i say they are artists in a sense...
and i felt like the sculpture for 1 hour or more.

i said what i wanted...but i didn't really know what i wanted.
the guy gave me plenty of suggestions...
okay...sure do whatever.

here we go...
snipping at very odd angles...i was beginning to think he's a desconstructivist...
i'm a new modernist!

okay...then he had to stop after a while of cutting...
he wanted to make a bolder move...and needed to ask my permission.

he demonstrated what it would look like.
uh...not sure about that sir.
i said i needed to give a serious presentation monday...
he tried to really convince me.
and as easily as i'm convinced, i gave in.
if you say so.
okay cool...not bad...that cut across the forehead...sure...looks alrite.
you could see the fear in my eyes.
but then i reminded myself...
trust the designer...know that they are far more experienced.

sure sure...okay...so i look like a FOB...
i gotta tone down the hair on monday...and maybe do some cutting myself...haha...