Tuesday, April 19, 2005

so concludes

and so it's over.

over. done. finished. complete.
haha...thanks thanks all too much for those who have helped directly, indirectly, through thoughts, through prayers, through words, through smiles.

to recap the presentation today...i just might forget so i gotta write it down.

i spoke choppy
i kept looking at my notes
but i think my voice was well projected
and ideas were clear, or so they say

funny part is i repeated the same words in the same sentence
got some laughs when i said 'that thing' or 'stuff'
haha...i notice it right away when i say it...
and think 'shoot! find a better word!'

but i couldn't think fast enough today,
and didn't want to hold long pauses

err...funny
and it got funnier when it came to the questioning and defense part of the thesis.
hilarious!
haha...
there were these two guest critics...horrible guests...
saying these nasty comments giving weird facial expressions...rather inappropriate

then comes my mentor and my advisor....
wahaha...to my defense and rescue...

and i must say that my mentor once again is THE coolest, the BEST ever!
haha...she took up a sword and fended off bad comments for me...
and always gave the greatest smile when i looked at her.
really the best...
awwwwww...and i got a card and present from her.

it was funny professor B, i never knew he liked my project
haha...and he defended it as much as my mentor
and he did it in a whimsical, so what?, kind of way.

quite the comedy...

me standing there not saying too much...
rather listening and nodding...
and laughing at times...trying hard not to though...

and my thesis coordinator professor J didn't say much today...
not many comments, questions, defense, or suggestions...
i wonder why.

she has been a great thesis prof.

and so concludes

these 4 long agonizing years
happy ones
full of learning
full of experiences


i would do it again anyday
the people, the work, the enjoyment

just take away those structures and services classes