Monday, April 04, 2005

mental anguish

what can i write...
so much mental anguish...haha
i don't know how much more i can handle
deadline is getting shorter

so the ticket has been bought...but i can't seem to be happy, cuz i can only think of the 18th..

oooo....today...haha
i got one of the nicest thank you's today...
i was in a rush to get to school...

but it was one of those...i was leaving the store
and i turned back cuz i heard a sweet thank you for doing something so simple...
it was so genuine and so unessecary...


haha...what a good feeling.

besides that...today sucked...
i didn't bother looking for my RA prof...
avoided him completely...
all the lectures are done and i'm supposed to be doing thesis!


plenty to do...

last thought...
today...i don't know...but i know i have something in the back of my head making me very uncomfortable...some feeling of guilt. going to europe again? and then that question led to something else...a long way to the question that bothered me the most today...

that is 'are you proud of me?'
that's all i want to write about that...but there's much more to that question.
maybe later.

after that question got in my head...i just couldn't help it but feel horrible

i am really writing everything i'm thinking...or have thought about today...i'm quite surprised myself...