Tuesday, March 08, 2005

with hope brings

with hope brings...

many many things...

my first gut reaction is disappointment...sad eh?

yea...sad...where's the optimism?
i used to think of myself as quite the optimistic person...maybe one day it'll return...

i think i flushed it down the toilet...with the help of many people...
to a point i think...maybe i shouldn't hope anymore...

where's the hope when i need it most?
again, down the toilet...

probably setting myself up to be disappointed...
i set myself up because i have hope...
and thus this proves that my hope leads to disappointment...
and hence, with hope = disappointment...to me...
there are many other ways to solving this equation...yet not at this moment.

equations from other respondants:

hope = peace (the first thing that comes to mind? i'm impressed)
hope = joy (definitely..why didn't i think this first)
hope = motivation (agree with this one)
hope = endurance
hope = surrender (a deep thinker)
hope = disappointment (somebody's thinking like me)
hope = patience
hope = dispair
(another similar outlook)
hope = possibility
hope = comfort
hope = love (haha...somebody's really in love)
________________________________________

would i be hurt, it wouldn't hurt
to see you again, do you see what i'm in
i've told you before
that i never wanted to feel like this again

maybe i'm useless
if i just could remember
be my illusion and i'll be your distraction.