Sunday, March 20, 2005

to let go

learning to let go is the topic on my mind today.

how do we let go? let go of what? of people is my main concern.

do we let go? or maybe what part do we let go? or can they never be let go?

i hope i find some answers in the book i'm reading...tuesdays with morrie...

i felt a lot today after visiting the chinese seniors centre today...
all these things ran through my head.
will i end up here? what experiences will i have if i'm let to live past 70, 80, or even 90.
it definitely made the book come to life.

and i definitely felt some warmth today, and tried to give off warmth.

and this stuck out

how fortunate it is to serve, and not be served. just how fortunate?

i was reminded a lot of my grandparents. my passed grandmother is always missed.
as a kid i didn't know how to deal with sickness, with death.
and of course, run away.
it's not that i know how to deal with it now.
but i'm getting insight.