Monday, March 07, 2005

one of those days

one of those days when what i wanted to happen...happened...
like when approaching a stop light...turn green turn green...it turns green...
i hope my dental appointment goes as scheduled...and BAM...right on 1:00
i hope it doesn't take long because my prof wants me to work...and dentist only took 20 min...
i hope i find a good architecture book at the second hand bookstore...and there in front of me was a brand new book for less than half it's original price...nice...

my RA/AA prof offered me another RA job today for the summer...but only if he gets the grant for research that he's submitted...maybe he'll switch on me again like last year...but he has one project i'd definitely want to work on...i hope he picks me...

i like talking to my thesis prof...she is too nice sometimes i think...
she's so happy...and makes me feel so much more relaxed after talking to her...

'take it easy' she said...as i was leaving...
a sigh of relief...

slouched on my chair, i'm taking it quite easy...
i plan to watch more tv...and the sleep early...

today made me not want to graduate yet