Thursday, March 24, 2005

sailing on rough waters

so finally, it has happened...
sigh...i'm alrite...
everything will be fine...

God's plan, i say

staring into nothingness,
working away the pain...
i look but i cannot see...
the water too thick in my eyes...
i hear but nothing makes sense

it's just one, but i expect two more of the same.

so sad so very sad.

definitely puts the confidence down the drain...

trying to revive a corpse

i look up.

...what's up?

my eyes just water up...

augh...every 5 min...i start...

why?

augh...here i go again...

i don't think i've ever done this so often...

fully exhausting me.

i think it's cuz it makes me look at my life.
and so yea...that's why
but what do i got to be sad about?
i ask that all the time...


it's all gonna be okay. somehow i don't know how to use my own advice...