Friday, June 10, 2005

on grandparents

what makes a grandparent?

today after my so called interview with my previous boss
i've been hired again with the pay to be determined when i start working. but with a range in mind.
the office doesn't have enough computers for so many people.
after that, i had lunch with a friend who's working 5 min away from my office.
good that somebody's close!
lunch was good.

then i headed back up to see my grandparents. i haven't seen them for almost a year. i figured it's on my way home, i definitely need to make a stop to see how they're doing. my grandmother is great. question one - how are you? question two - have you eaten? question three - have you eaten? i've eaten i replied, and again. but then how can i resist some good home cooked congee or whatever food that always ready to eat at my grandparents. we went shopping for some groceries after. they can buy more because i can drive the groceries back, so i'm glad. it's fun to watch my grandmother shop for groceries. i guess she's very chinese...haha. they're cool, loving, and laid back.

i gotta spend the rest of my 'holidays' well...relax as much as i can.

_____________________________________________


i don't wanna be anything other than what i'm trying to be lately.
i'm tired of looking around wondering what i gotta do or who i'm supposed to be.
i don't wanna be anything other than me.