Friday, June 03, 2005

i'm home

i'm finally home.

it's too good to be home.

living in hostels and cheap hotels have made me so happy and feel so fortunate to come back to home.

i kept laughing when i took a shower...it was just too good...haha...i haven't had such a good shower in a long time...

i can litterally see black circles under my eyes...

haha...man...i got a lot to write about.

man...i love the room i'm in. i love my house. my garden. my family.
___________________________________

i'm a different person now that i'm back,
changed?
many folds,
some visible, many not.
(at least now i'm wearing clean clothes...haha)

i know more who i want to be.
i know more who i should be.

for me? for everybody.

'if anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.' matthew 16:24.

deny myself, take up the cross.
simple answer.

i've learned that i take too much for granted.

i've begun to understand that things around me are placed there or seen for a reason. the people that come and go are there because they were meant to be there.

it's been an life changing month. a once in a lifetime experience, a tiring vacation, and an eye opening adventure.

i now need a real vacation.

thanks,

ciao.