Thursday, June 30, 2005

between me and me


as blessings overflow,
the bottom of the cup sprung a leak.

i know i need rest,
finally get to sleep in just that little bit more

but only because i have a doctors appointment
i get to skip work half for the morning
but then i don't want to waste my time sleeping.
*i just kicked myself for thinking that.

i feel tired.
as tired as i was during thesis.

i always like listening to yuki kuramoto's piano when i write.


glad it's the long weekend, or any weekend at all.
so tired.

_________________________________________


tonight i start my pact.

it will last for a month.

don't know what it is yet.
something between myself and i.
something i will hold myself to.
i will think of it in 10 minutes, before today ends.
_________________________________________

so it's been more than a year since my first entry.

back at the same office.
haha...i was just reading my past entries...haha...
when u look back at the past, you laugh
the way i write is different.
choppy, no longer writing long continuous sentences.
short, to the point, many times missing the point.
like my point form notes.
_________________________________________


back to the pact. (a formal agreement)
in these 31 days, i will hold myself to...
this is hard...
for one, to stop beating myself up.
for two, ________________________ (in my mind)
both need a lot of work.
the work starts now.
_________________________________________

live your life.

stop complaining about it.