Wednesday, June 08, 2005

it's not that bleak

my parents really know how to make me the happiest kid in the world.

haha...they are full of surprises sometimes.

i went with my mom to shop around a mall, and she bought, i didn't.
i said i'm gonna wait till i get a job first.
i just went to europe! i'm all spent.
being largely subsidized for a second time on eurotour, has been the biggest gift in my life.

so today i was looking at watches and shoes. my watch scratched up from putting it in my pocket mixed with coins in europe. and my shoes that i've worn to europe? i haven't touched them since i got home. they're real nasty. haha...

i was ogling at a watch today for really long. going back to it more than once. looking through the counter, trying it on. nice...but not in my unemployed budget. no way. i wouldn't spend that much for a watch. and plus i'm unquestionably over quota for this years purchasing.

stuff just litters the office i'm in. things from the nine countries i've just visited.
things. too many things that i keep trying to clear, but it's taking days.

so what happens after dinner. my parents go out to to the mall, my dad goes to buy a shirt. my mom needs to make an exchange for a purchase.

so after i wash the dishes, wash my turtle, water the lawn, clean up, home they come with the watch i olged at today.

the expression on my face. haha...kodak moment.

then it turns to 'what?' don't get me this watch, i'm far from deserving it.
what the?!

haha...it's the coolest watch ever.

i don't deserve so much that i have.

i've been called spoiled before. you know what? it doesn't feel that great.
that's alright.
i like to think i spoil my parents the same.
what does it mean to be spoiled anyway? to be loved more than one deserves?

looked it up...haha...so it's 'having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention.'

does my character shows harm through pampering or oversolicitous attention?

enough of that.

tomoro i gotta visit my boss to discuss job.
see what happens.