Friday, December 17, 2004

holiday hassles

ay.

so back to the character thing.
so i submitted the paragraphs to my prof and he then wanted me to write something more general.

arg...i was in a hurry to leave school
so i quickly wrote some stuff in 30 min...it's really hard to write about myself.
and must be good stuff about myself. very not used to doing that. a bit awkward.
but it was done, and after all the printing problems i found my mentor professor in her office and asked if she could print it using her computer. she let me.
but then, prof was not in his office no more, prob out to lunch so i left it in his mailbox.
what a hassle.

then it was christmas shopping...that's why i was in a hurry to leave school...haha..
wan't too successful in all the shopping. but got some good presents.

the day finished with plenty of gaming.
dizzy.