Thursday, December 30, 2004

guess again

and so i thought i was done.
haha...what a joke.
there's so much more to do.
so many things i didn't notice.
i didn't really take a second look at my portfolio carfully.
giving it to my friend to edit today totally opened my eyes.
she gave me such good pointers and tips.
and revised all the words and pictures giving suggestions for almost everything.
so i'm here changing the stuff...and it does look better.
getting critiqued left and right.
it's good when people see things that need to change or seem wrong that they speak up and not letting things just pass because they fear that it would be hurtful or else nothing would be improved. thought of the day.
it's 3:00am....ahhhhhhhhhh...
i've passed my usual 2:00 am sleep time.
it's changed for special reasons.
to get this thing done...i'll sleep at 4:00am tonite.
feeling alright.