Friday, December 23, 2005

they exist

the joy of christmas

i'm feeling the warmth that there
exist such great people on this planet.

selfless
thoughtful
genuine

makes me embarrased at who i am
and inspires me to do more.

haha...i'm having a complete blast
my last few days here
very worn
but worth every minute
every moment.
completely.

i can already picture what it's going
to be like when i'm coming back from halifax

and already have the feeling of
being alone when i'm over there.
_____________________________________________

i cannot do it alone
the waves surge fast and high
and the fog close all around
the light goes out in the sky
but i know that we two
will win in the end

cowardly, wayward, and weak
i change with the changing sky
today so eager and bright
tomorrow too weak to try
but he never gives in
so we two will win

i could not guide it myself
my boat on life's wild sea
there's one who sits by my side
who pulls and steers with me
and i know that we two
will safe enter port
Jesus and i