Saturday, December 10, 2005

over by the ocean

already been 6 days since my last one.

time is passing too fast
and i continue to count down to the day i leave

non-stop madness.
it's getting to a point where i don't know
what to do first

so many thing going on

*yawn

so tired yet
don't want to sleep

i don't know how many days i have left in this room
____________________________________________

the roller coaster continues to creep it's way up
and i'm looking down

this is what it feels like to leave home

...

i've received so many well wishes
many i'll miss you's
and given many i'll miss you too in return

but yea
you can't have everything
win some, lose some

my mom says
'there's always a light on you, wherever you go'
and i know she means God's light is on me always

'wherever you go, you'll be fine.'

it has never failed
no exception this time either i know.

thank you for telling me that it is God who provides

i can hear it in people's voices that there is
something in them that doesn't want me to go
and that means most to me.

i'm sure they can see how much i don't want to leave.
however much i don't want to go,
i know i'm going because i need to do this.

i begin to look at toronto as a city
thinking how different it will be in halifax
and then i picture halifax in the spring and summer
and then i think of my life over there
i think about what my place will be like

i want to see people here
i want to know what's going on in your life
i want to be here
i'm needed over by the atlantic ocean?

at the same time

i can't wait to learn new things
i can't wait to sit by the water
i can't wait to get my degree

however much i don't want to go...
____________________________________________

i want to see you all
at least once more before i go

i make it seem like i'm never coming back...haha

but yea...this will be difficult for me on my own.

may God continue to bless each and every one of you.

however much i don't want to go...