Friday, July 29, 2005

yet another farewell


yet another farewell
gathering yesterday

i was going through in my head the friends that have left
that will leave soon
and that will leave toronto eventually in the coming years

bye for now o!

and one by one my best friends passed through my mind
they will almost all be gone somewhere else...

it's been bugging me for quite a while now

i have a dream of having friends who i've grown up with
who have known me ever since i was 3 or 4 feet tall
and knowing them throughout life
_______________________________________

long ago my friend was talking to me about something

don't you ever wish that you could be somebody else for a few days?
or live like other people live for a few days?

sure i would

ever hear a famous person wanting so bad to be a normal average person?
left alone from the world

not that i want to be famous
i would like to be someone other than myself somedays

live through other people?

sounds like someone who's yet to be comefortable with themselves
i'm getting better