Friday, July 22, 2005

smiling

smiling.

in the day you'll catch me many times smiling at what i'm thinking about.

and today has definitely been worth smiling about.
i have plenty that i want to write.
i got about 30 min to spare and i'm gonna use it to write

what do i cut out when i'm pressed for time?
  • my hair doesn't get cut
  • i don't eat breakfast
  • my fingernails are not cut
  • i haven't been grocery shopping
  • i've cut down on exercise (if any at all)
  • i cut down on eating
  • even take showers in the morning to save time
  • i don't watch tv
  • on reading
now that i have time, i'm not doing any of those things
_______________________________________________

high strung.

what is being high strung?
every strike a guitar cord?
and it vibrates so rapidly?
like a cord, people can be called high strung.
architects/designers are typically known to be high strung, i know a few.

i agree that my parents are high strung
yet completely know how to relax
we discussed it yesterday


i said i get it from both my parents
my mom's a perfectionist
my dad does things so fast
both highly demanding
both incredibly great at what they do

the family has worked very hard to become what it is today
we all contribute to do our share