Tuesday, April 25, 2006

chinese

though no school...no work...
there's still plenty to get done

trying to keep one whole day to myself
before i leave again back to the east coast
______________________________________________

had another great day walking through the city

and now...
now i'm trying hard to learn to read chinese
please help me...
i just ordered a book...
a chinese dictionary used to learn chinese
i hope it works

right now i'm memorizing some characters
trying to build my vocabulary knowledge as fast as i can

and also trying hard to build on my conversational manderin
i'm workin on it...

i really want to work in china
a great excuse to see east asia...
can't wait!

the work terms would
then allow me to learn to read chinese
learn to speak and understand manderin
and travel all over...
sounds too good