Monday, February 13, 2006

too weak to try

today so eager and bright
tomorrow too weak to try

this is life

took a nap today
which is unusual

and again it's sunny halifax!

one of those exaustion days
yea...everybody seems to be doing too much
here goes my rant again on doing too much
i hear it at least a few times a day
tired, no time, too much to do.
give me a break.
the sad truth is too sad.
wake up people.
i need to wake up myself.

handed in one group project
finally...
2 more to go.
______________________________________________

on a lighter notes
i'm considering going somewhere in asia to do
one of my work terms
which is four months
a really great excuse to travel
and see more of the tiny world we live in
but that will depend on me finding
an international firm overseas

lighter still
i can't wait to see you all
haha...looking very forward to that