Friday, February 03, 2006

just live

a strange week of discovery and frustration
ending with great sigh of relief knowing that
everything has ended well with getting to know
more people and new experiences

today marks one month in halifax
time to change those calenders of mine
to the next page
a new month
with a new picture...haha
ai...

what's all this discovery?
about the school and how it functions
honestly this school is not fairing so well
in terms of organization
many faults
probably being too used to
rye arch which in my mind is
an awsome archi minus the
abundant structure and services

and more of who i am
and why i fall asleep in every lecture
hahaha...
my lack of sleep
i catch up during lectures

i have no idea why i sleep so little
am i really doing work?
haha...

a bsi group that's turning out to not be entirely crap?
pardon the crap
i'm still not fully convinced.
they've now reached a stage of being alright

i'm just glad i now i have time tonight
just came back from a drinking party
got to know people who i would never
talk to at school which is great

and tomoro is a holiday
only in halifax though
monroe day
don't know who he is
but i'm glad he died and a holiday was made
cheers to monroe

experience it all
and you'll know why
you go through what you do
don't be afraid
don't hold back

my deep thought of the week
___________________________________________

'this is my doing.'
1 kings 12:24

i want you to learn when temptations attack you
and the enemy comes in 'like a pent-up flood' isaiah 59:19
that 'this is my doing'
and that your weakness needs my strength
and your safety lies
in letting me fight for you

are you in difficult circumstances
surrounded by people who do not understand you
never ask your opinion
and always push you aside?
'this is my doing'
i am the god of circumstances
you did not come to this place by accident
you are exaclty where i meant for you to be

have you not asked me to make you humble?
then see that i have placed you in
the
perfect school where this lesson is taught
your circumstances and the people around you
only being used to accomplish my will

are you experiencing sorrow?
'this is my doing'
i am 'a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering'
isaiah 53:3
i have allowed your earthly comforters to fail you
so that by turning to me you may receive
'eternal encouragement and good hope'
2 thessalonians 2:16

have you longed to do great work for me
but instead have been set aside
on a bed of sickness and pain?
'this is my doing'
you were so busy i could not get you attention
and i wanted to teach you some of my deepest truths

i place a cup of holy oil in your hands
use it freely
anoint with it every new circumstance
every word that hurts you
every interruption that makes you impatient
every weakness you have

the pain will leave as you learn
to see me in all things

the joy of the lord is my strength.
great words.