Sunday, January 01, 2006

before i go

every 2 seconds...
everything i see...

my mind captures an image
and tries hard to save it.

augh...

because it will never be like this again...
i know.
______________________________________

happy new year

resolutions?

to accomplish less than i did in 2005
to go through less than i did in 2005
to think less than i did in 2005
2005 is way over quota.
______________________________________

sorry for my last entry.
there's much left out
and some parts should not have
been written without the rest.

______________________________________

i know i'll have plenty of time to write here
when i'm over there...

...i'll miss you.

arg...and i chose to play this song

sitting here staring at the wall
another lonely tear falls
i'm trying to write you this song
but i can hardly see the page at all

cause it's breaking my heart
when i look in your eyes
and i don't see me anymore

tell me that you still believe
that you still love me
the way i love you
if you took your love away from me
you know i would die

please pick up the phone
tell me i'm crazy
i got it all wrong
i don't know what i'm gonna do

cuz i'm not ready for goodbye...
______________________________________

i'm not ready...

...goodbye

______________________________________

my first entry...
already a horrible start to the new year