Friday, January 27, 2006

woven

just looking back at that scrapbook
and can't help but laugh and smile



this is the halifax waterfront
compliments of google earth

i live somewhere on that map
_____________________________________________

it's five miles till i see my lover
i guess you can say
that she's more than that

been sitting in this seat now for hours
reading my book like a map
and these windows are cryin
and this train is dying to meet you

this train is filled with emotions
that all make me think about you
and when we pass these
old desert stations
i want to go there with you

yea it's four miles and counting
and my hands are shouting to meet you

waiting is nice
i can think of her eyes
these tracks can lead
just to one place
and your face
and i'll kiss and embrace
when i meet you

i'm wondering if you'll ever come with me
we could waltz around this globe
and its mysteries
and rest till the end of our lives

it's two miles and closing
and i'm overdosing in you...