Thursday, October 06, 2005

you're beautiful

relentless tireless restlessness

10 pounds in my head

3 pound wounds
2 pound wonder
4 pound people
1 pound direction

poured out

3 pound distress
2 pound care
2 pound comfort
1 pound healing

add them up, take them away, mix it around

after reading the book 'wild at heart'
thanks for it =)
i found out i had open wounds
i never knew about
it teaches how they can be healed
my wounds deeply personal
and the book says that
everybody has been wounded

i see everybody so much more differently than before
even sometimes it makes me want to have
not read the book

something very small can alter my thought
most of the time i think i'm asking for too much
is it?
who knows

ah...the wonders of life.

and i'm discovering that
i'm an apologetic fool who tries
relentlessly, tirelessly, restlessly
to please everyone

i'm tired.

don't give up though

'come to me, all who are weary and burdened and i will give you rest.'

thanks

_________________________________________

can't get enough of this song

you're beautiful - james blunt

my life is brilliant.
my love is pure.
i saw an angel.
of that i'm sure.
she smiled at me on the subway.
she was with another man.
but i won't lose no sleep on that,
'cause i've got a plan.

you're beautiful. you're beautiful.
you're beautiful, it's true.
i saw you face in a crowded place,
and i don't know what to do,
'cause i'll never be with you.

yeah, she caught my eye,
as we walked on by.
she could see from my face that i was,
flying high,
and i don't think that i'll see her again,
but we shared a moment that will last till the end.

you're beautiful. you're beautiful.
you're beautiful, it's true.
i saw you face in a crowded place,
and I don't know what to do,
'cause i'll never be with you.
you're beautiful. you're beautiful.
you're beautiful, it's true.

there must be an angel with a smile on her face,
when she thought up that i should be with you.
but it's time to face the truth,
i will never be with you.