Thursday, October 13, 2005

tears and rain

how i wish i could surrender my soul
shed the clothes that become my skin
see the liar that burns within my needing
how i wish i'd chosen darkness from cold
how i wish i had screamed out loud
instead i've found no meaning

i guess it's time i run far, far away
find comfort in pain
all pleasure's the same:
it just keeps me from trouble
hides my true shape, like dorian gray
i've heard what they say
but i'm not here for trouble

it's more than just words: it's just tears and rain

how i wish i could walk through the doors of my mind
hold memory close at hand
help me understand the years

it's more than just words: it's just tears and rain

james blunt - tears and rain
________________________________________

the days are so gloomy
arg

my brother's leaving on a jet plane
for two months!
arg

________________________________________

i've asked why i'm going through this process of not
having a church to call home for so long

and i got my answer while sitting so still
in church this sunday

i looked back at each week
and to this week i still haven't been to the
same church twice in a row

it's more than months now

in my mind...
you're doing this so that
you can bring others to me
you're there at the place you are
because i want you to be there

lightbulb suddenly lights up
and i review each week

whoa.

every sunday...

this week i will be at the same church i was last week.
cuz my mom will be going to church
again this week with me

many people are so full of energy and life
it pulls me there

thanks for the prayers.
keep them coming. =)