Tuesday, September 14, 2004

pick me

at the end of the day yesterday i felt despondent...i didn't know exactly why...i felt i needed a total release of the mind.
there's quite a bit going on in there sometimes...and it usually all stays in there.
and so i prayed...and prayed some more...why i asked...why...
i'll get my answers i hope someday...

two songs i've been paying much attention to
the rasmus 'in the shadows'
stabilo boss 'everybody'

sometimes i can get disappointed in some people around me...but who doesn't...
illustrated in the song lyrics for 'in the shadows'
'they say that I must learn to kill before I can feel safe
but I, I'd rather kill myself than turn into their slave'

i mean...i have morals...don't make me sink to the level of disrespect, disregard

and sometimes it feels like in the song 'everybody'

'doesn't anybody want to take another shot at me,

go ahead the gun is loaded and the bullets are for free.'

well go ahead, take your best shot.'

anyways, my days are not all that gloomy...it's just the annoying parts that are sticking in my head right now at this moment...

'doesn't anybody hate it when a street light turns red

doesn't anybody want 5 more minutes in bed

doesn't any body, doesn't anybody have a letter to send

doesn't anybody wish they had just one more friend'

my hand is in the air...