Saturday, July 03, 2004

overly stressed?

today, i got my routine, once a month or week visit to a doctor who tries to heal my back and neck pain, which leads to my arm and leg pain. i've been to so many doctors it's getting a bit ridiculous. i've seen almost every kind of doctor there is...first of course, there's the family doctor, the chiropractor, the physiotherapist, accupuncture, tuina therapist, etc. finally i think i've ran into the right one. i think she know's to fix me and stop my aching woes. i've actually had neck and back pain for a long time...i think about 2 years...but i got used to it after one year, but it definitely sux. i can never concentrate well on school work, always this nagging pain somewhere. it's totally runs parallel to me level of stress. the more stress the more tense i get and the reality is, i get stressed constantly. i don't know why, but today the therapist said, my biggest problem is my lower back, then it's my head (she said i get frustrated easily), then it's my neck. my head?!?! she's good, she just waves her hand over me and tells me what's wrong. i was like uhh...what r u doing? she's taken many many classes and has been taught by many many people, so i do trust her. she has stopped much of my pain, but it will come back in about a month or so...i think it's due to the build up of stress. she said she can even cast away evil spirits...i was like what? really? i asked do i have any near me? she said no...but she said she once had to cast one out of her house before...haha...anyways i'm feeling good today! no pain no gain that's what they say...and i think i've gained a lot through this pain...at least i know now i can handle a LOT of pain.