Wednesday, July 07, 2004

finding time

today is quite the normal day...
until at the end of it, i became quite overwhelmed...
i've only 2 hands and 3/4 of an archi degree...but what makes the difference is that God is there with me =)
my weekend and weeknights fill up fast...i find it hard to fit everything in my daily calender because it's all in my mind...with all days listed, and tonite, so many of those squares got filled up. stress is up.

how do i find time for other things...
i'm at my limits...i've got to start saying no...but that's just not me...
i think i don't like saying no, because i don't like hearing no...haha...
must...plan...time...wisely...but...planning...time...takes...time..........help!

i have to sleep...i have so much that i have promised to do...
i'm very glad to do it, but just lacking in time...boooo...