Wednesday, June 28, 2006

7 days

what a week it has been
no more complaints
because whatever i've lost
i've gained so much more

eight days ago
i was back at home
with family and relatives
preparing for a momentous and joyous occasion

four days ago
i stood beside my brother
as i watched him get married
the best and only wedding i've ever been to
perfect in so many ways
nervous giving my speech
it turned out so well
cheers to them both

three days ago
if i could only relive this day again and again
if i could only see you right now
i miss you everyday
thank you is probably not enough

yesterday
i flew back to halifax
leaving so much behind
yet working for what is ahead

right now
as i missed my morning class
due to not remembering to change
my cell phone back to halifax time
the alarm went off one hour late
i was just about to leave
until i looked at my watch one more time
before i stepped out
haha...