Tuesday, January 18, 2005

the last child

the colour and format of this blog looks almost exaclty like my portfolio, sad that i just notice and except that the portfolio has more pictures than words, but the green is a perfect match. i've just finished my final application package and ready to send it off. no longer is it in my hands.

finally i can focus on other things and stop working on the portfolio which can only get better. i had a great time making it and putting it together, and i learned much more from others in the process.

plenty to do tonite...to show profs process tomoro.

i need some time to just stop to reflect on what i'm doing.

i found out that when i'm not physically in front of my computer, i can come up with many ideas and i can plan out my schedule strategically. away from the computer and tv definitely helps in gathering thoughts.