Thursday, January 13, 2005

introspection

i engaged in an hour long editing session today of my statement of interest and biographical statement. the three words that were used to better my writings include: introspection, refocusing, and consistency.
i think i've lost my knack for writing as a means of expression. i forgotten many of the basic principles of writing a good paper. i'm glad somebody finally pointed it out to me. the hour session of pointing out my problems with writing will definitely benefit me for many days to come.

through this period of introspective thinking, my main question will be why do i like architecture? what is it that makes me unique in the field? how will i contribute?
these difficult questions that require me to dig deep.

Verse of the Day

"[God] has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God." 2 Corinthians 5:19 and 20

take some time for introspection.