Friday, August 27, 2004

void

my last day at work was happy and very sad...
as i gave my last card away to my closest coworker...tears filled her eyes and tears filled my eyes...it was sad...
i didn't really want to leave...
i'll be back soon i said, i'll always drop by for visits....and if you guys need anything just give me a call...they asked if i could work from home...haha....
i said i'm just taking an eight month holiday, i'll be back very soon, and hey, we might still be working on the same projects! everybody at the office today was treated to a sushi lunch by one of the partners...it really began to feel like a family...i saw them for three months more than anybody else! after lunch i prepared dessert that i'd bought for everybody...a taro swiss roll, cookies, and a yellow watermelon...
i concluded my day of work by giving back my keys to the office...and undecorating my desk...my desk was left bare...
i left feeling a bit empty...

then i rushed over to ryerson to hand in my work study application
and then over to friend's house and then go for korean bbq...
the day ended by playing mahjong and watching olympics....
rite now my eyes half closed and ready to sleep and not wake up at 7:00...haha...
hopefully i'll get at least 8 hrs

i left with a void in me...