Sunday, August 29, 2004

a void fills up quickly

though i don't have work tomoro, my void is quickly filled with other things happening, just waiting for me to answer...
time never seems enough as i try to sleep more, but never get more than 7 hrs...cuz i always set something up, i think it's cuz i know there's not much holiday left...everyday seems filled...i had a day of nothingness yesterday...that was good...i could use a few more!

peanuts wisdom
linus: c'mon in...i'm almost ready...i just have to put my shoes on...for as long as i've lived, whenever i put on my shoes i've always put the left one on first...i don't know why...it's just something i've always done. then suddenly last week i put the right one on first...everyday this week i've been putting my right shoe on first...and you know what?

it hasn't changed my life a bit...

well well...don't believe in superstition linus...