Monday, March 19, 2007

gaining


today i notified my employer that i would be leaving

it took me the whole day
to sum up the courage
and to finally figure out to say
when asked any question whatsoever

may 6th to copenhagen
who's joining?

i've gained 7 pounds since i got back to toronto
must be all the eating...haha
and sitting at work...
and driving...
too much food!

________________________________________________


what am i to you
what are you to me
are we getting better
or did we used to be

what if the song
we used to sing

where are the souls
we used to carrying

what is a sail
without a hurricane

what is a hurt
without someone to blame

show me the sky
and i'll climb the stair

give me something
cuz i'm losing air

give me what it is you believe in
i give to you my truth
i got all my faith in you
i don't know which way we are going
doesn't matter anyway
just as long as you will stay

tell me the word
and i'll shout it out

for what is a voice
when in doubt

the world is changed
the world will change