Thursday, October 05, 2006

never whole


think.

breathe.
cry.

why do you not want me to be who i am.

cry.
breathe.
think.

change me to be a better person.

think.
breathe.
cry.

i can't pick up the shattered pieces.

cry.
breathe.
think.

i only have one pair of hands.

think.
breathe.
cry.

i never was whole to begin with.

why did i get my answer so soon.
a fire has been lit.
in this i shall burn.
i shall continue to be hurt.

i won't be afraid.

__________________________________________________

o...
the scrapbook you made for me.
today i have made great use of it.

with that first picture being the one in the post
when i am feeling
stressed
sad
lonely
discouraged
home sick
overwhelmed

it has reminded me to keep these in mind...

how far i am willing to walk

when it gets really windy...to hang on tight
the storm will soon pass

too keep dancing
to keep fighting
there's always another way
think outside the box
to eat
to drink
and be merry
someone's load could be bigger than mine
that i have been through a lot worse

that i shouldn't give in to stereotypes
to remember my dreams

to keep on climbing..
don't give up
get lots of rest
don't be afraid to ask for a helping hand
to take a walk on the beach as the sun is setting

home is not that far away

each step you take forwards
brings you closer to the end

to pray

how happy i've made people

happieness is not that far behind

remember all those who support you
and this is the moment where
i could no longer see my screen

remember my accomplishments
remember
there are lessons to be learned
in every challenge
in every experience
never stop learning

remember how happy you were in the end
it will all be worth it one day

thanks o...
i will always keep this gift with me.
it has made me remember...
a much appreciated thanks.