Sunday, July 16, 2006

not again

so many reasons to be thankful
so many blessings that i can't repay
and i never would've made it here without you
sending angels to guide me on my way

you keep giving me joy
you keep giving me happiness
you keep giving me hope
you keep giving me everything i wish
you keep holding me up
when i'm about to fall
and if even all of that was not enough
you keep giving me love

i know that i'm not always easy
and i know i put you through some trying days
but in spite of all the worries that i gave you
you never let my angels get away

have i told you lately
how your love has saved me
it takes me to a place i've only dreamed
i'm so thankful lord
for sending me angels
to guide me from up above

how can i thank you
all the things you've done
you're the one who's blessed me with everything
you keep giving me love

brian littrell

____________________________________________________

i must say sorry
for i have once again forgotten
to prioritize my life
i dread the things i miss out on

last week it was 'dried up and different'
this week is 'yellow and sickly'
augh...
i can't help but laugh
and at the same time think hard
at what i am doing
and once again i am reminded that this
has happened last year
my health went down
so bad i needed a doctor to tell me
to get more rest

come on...
two days in a row i miss going to the beach
and for what?

so called school work
no matter how hard i work
potentially i will end up with a slight
grade differential?

i know through you guys
he is reminding me once again
that this is only a 12 hour flight
which i work and prepare
for 24 hours