Tuesday, June 26, 2007

what's next?

here i am
i'll try to be honest
cuz i can

i'll try to be better
than i am
for you

i need to hear
your voice
i don't need to talk
i need to listen
i open my mouth
i close my eyes
and my wisdom is a pale disguise

you never change at all
you'll always break my fall
i love you most of all

please be still
no need to remember
where you've been
you need to recall everything
about me


failure is not the end
fox run

_______________________________________________


ski is over
finally we have concluded our submission
for the oslo holmenkollen competition
i think this is one of the coolest and strangest
buildings i will work on
just four months ago it was a nuclear plant
now...a ski jump.

it's been 2 months that i worked on it
and it was such a relief to finish
it felt odd after
my teamates and i didn't know what
to do with our lives anymore it seemed
or maybe we were just too tired to care
what was next

it was fun
i've opened my own eyes
on what i can do
and that is the best part