Tuesday, December 05, 2006

no more

no more please...
it comes the time again...
where pressures and stresses lead to bizzare happenings
you wonder why you're doing that
or you wonder how you're doing that

and then in the blink of an eye
it will all be over
and just go...
that wasn't so bad...

it's just the pain and agony right now
to finish

december is always the same isn't it
sort of want time just to slow down
rather than push forward

one thing after the next
as one event requires the next
as if one domino falls to push another

as if the stresses of life
need to come find me now
as if i were standing alone on a small island
with my arms stretched out
screaming pick me

somehow
some way
this is beyond me
and beyond my own comprehension

'in the evening
when the work of the day is done
and you have time to sit in the twilight
and watch the sinking sun
while the long bright day dies slowly
over the sea
and the hours grow quite and holy
with thoughts of me'

somehow
i know in my month off
lacking deadlines
and school...work pressures
i will fall into thoughts...

for now...
i will enjoy the lack thereof.